Servo feed units, type BSV in ”stand alone“ design
Putting the servo feed units on the market as integrated solutions for the B-control in spring 2005 was only followed by the control-independent variants as ”stand alone“ design to be retrofitted to Bruderer stamping presses.
Separate operation, flexible installation options, uncomplicated and fast retrofit to the automatic press, thus we can describe servo feed units, type BSV in ”stand alone“ design.
For the actual handling and operation, we rely on our proven B-control concept. For this purpose, the functional operation core has been copied.
• Simple operation via 5.7" highly sensitive touch screen display,
• Material and tool data formulation management,
• Flexible cam device with 4 customized cams (angle-angle, angle-time),
• OT-switching-off when overstressed,
• Language control, easy-to-use menu,
• Integrated password of hierarchy system,
• Display and archive for error messages,
• Simple and fast connection via Ethernet.
In technical terms, the servo feed units, type BSV in ”stand alone“ design, match the integrated solutions. A narrow range of shearing steps and the flexible mechanical assembly options allow the fast and uncomplicated retrofit to the automatic press.
Are you interested?
Please contact us and let us convince you of the versatile opportunities to retrofit your machine.
10. 07. 2007